Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

SCAL or MTC?

I have no projects for you today. Yesterday was pretty much back in the room working. Today, we actually picked out the paint so we're getting closer. When that room is done and my living room is moved in there, I think I'm going to set up the former living room as a crop station/room until I'm ready to turn it into a dining room. I need more organization so I can make more stuff! It's a job when I want to scrapbook or do any kind of paper crafts the way I'm set up now. I have no set place so I have to pull out a folding table and go back and forth every time I need something or forget something. I'll be so happy when I get a room dedicated just for my crafts! I did get to stop by Michaels during our trip to get paint and in between looking for furniture. I got a few more clear stamps out of the clearance bins and a Color Box Petal Paint pigment inkpad. Another new thing for me. I can't wait to try out all the new stuff and experiment more.

After doing lots and lots of reading and searching for comparisons of Sure Cuts A Lot and Make The Cut, I've downloaded the free trial version of Make the Cuts. I'm going to play around with it tonight and see if it's as easy as what I've read. I hope so. I don't have a lot of font cartridges for my Cricut so it would be nice to have a better variety of fonts to choose from without have to buy more and more cartridges. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. So, How did you like MTC? Have you also tried SCAL,how do the two compare?

    ReplyDelete