Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Beautiful Day!

February 1st and it's 79 degrees here in Florida. What a beautiful day we're having. We're working on an addition to my house, so after a morning of checking out the thrift shops (got a nice little wooden shelf to put up in my future scrap room for $3.00), I've been taping and mudding drywall seams today.

My trip to Michael's yesterday was ok. They still haven't restocked the shelves from last weeks big sale. They were having 40% off on Valentine's supplies, so I got a few things. I also used my 40% off coupon to buy my first acrylic block for clear stamps. I've never tried those types of stamps before and I love it! I just bought one sheet of stamps so start me off and played with them last night. Oh no... more sales to look out for!

No comments:

Post a Comment