Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Quick and Simple Layouts

It was another beautiful day here in Central Florida. Our annual Country Arts and Crafts Fair was held and it was a hot 78 degrees walking through lots and lots of people and checking out the exhibits. I even got my first sunburn of the year. Yes, my favorite time of the year in Florida. In a few days, I'll probably be telling you how cold it is but for the most part, our Winter's are wonderful and the "cold" never lasts very long.

I thought I'd work on a few layouts tonight. As the title says.... they were quick and simple.


This 2 page layout is for my Northern friends. I used the Jubilee cartridge at 2" to print Snow Days. The large snowflake is from the Joys of the Season cartridge cut at 2 1/2".  The smaller snowflakes were some that I had left over from Christmas cards. On the left side, add 3 4x6 phots trimmed to 3 1/2 x 5 1/2. The right side fits a 5 x 7 photo. There is a journaling box below the 5 x 7 photo box and I added a few embellishments.



These two Baby Girl layouts were made from paper and chipboard embellishments that I put together quickly. The top holds up to a 5 x 7 picture or 2 smaller ones. The bottom is for a 4 x 6 and a 4 x 4 picture.

This layout was from a kit I had. Orginally, I was making these blank but this picture of my granddaughter looks cute with the flower so I couldn't resist. The picture box is for a 4 x 6 photo with a journaling box above.

That's it for me tonight. Thanks for following me and please tell your friends. I'd love to have input, comments, suggestions or even eventually guest designers.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment